Tuesday, December 4, 2007

WELCOME TO MY SHOP


My name is Hulan. I am the owner of HB Alteration shop, located in downtown San Francisco, CA.
I used to work for Nordstrom in San Francisco as sewer, fixing and mending any clothing problems the customers had. Before that I have been in this business for many years and so I am a professional alterationist you can trust.
I can adjust and restyle or fix your leather, fur, suits and dresses. Just bring it in.
I am excited to have own shop and can't wait to see you at my shop. I guarantee you 100% satisfaction and quality.
The address is : 212 Sutter st.
San Francisco, CA
Telephone: 415-986-2959

6 comments:

Topstitch Clothing Alterations & Tailoring said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

Quality dry cleaning CBD

Topstitch Clothing Alterations & Tailoring said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not that good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he enjoyed it as well!

Wedding suit alterations Sydney

Colourful Alley said...

Wow!!! Great Content. Thanks for sharing such an informative content. By the way here is an offer going on flights from sfo to nyc , where you will get dirt cheap flights from san francisco to new york .
Thanks, Keep Posting :)

himanshu tiwari said...

wow!!! Great post. Thanks for posting such informative content. By the way, here is my blog, Travel Tripon where you will find latest blogs on travel, like top destinations, best things to do in different destinations & a lot more.

Latest post, Best 15 Things to do in Twin Falls Idaho.

Thanks. Keep Posting :)

Colourful Alley said...

WoW!!! Great post. Thanks for posting such great informative content.
By the way, here is an offer going on Delta Airlines. You can Grab best deals on Delta Airlines Flights.

keep posting... :)

Topstitch Clothing Alterations & Tailoring said...

Such a nice writing. The style you have narrated is simple beautiful and well authored. The quality of writing can be seen from the beginning until the end.
You make like my beautiful
Blog on clothes alterations in Sydney